AboutThis is the website of the Balmoral Greens HOA in Clifton, Virginia. The LOGIN button is where residents sign in, while new homeowners/users also can register for access.
Balmoral has a Clifton, Virginia address. We are in southwestern corner of Fairfax County, about 25 miles due west of Washington, DC. The town of Clifton is less than two miles to the southeast, while Centreville is about five miles north/northwest. The historic Bull Run River and surrounding parkland woods provide much of our western edge. Before the village of Clifton was established in 1869, our neighborhood was once part of the pre-Civil War area known as Union Mills.
Major roadways are very nearby our relatively secluded neighborhood. Compton Road, Braddock Road, Lee Highway (Rt. 29), and I-66 are just to our north. Clifton Road is to the east, as is the Fairfax County Parkway (Rt. 286). Centreville Road (Rt. 28) is just to the west across the Bull Run River.
Balmoral Communications Committee
Your association board has partnered with National Realty Partners to bring you this website and mobile app!
Get important information and connect with your neighbors:
- Receive notifications, messages and reminders from your association
- Find association documents, forms and events information
- Find contact information for the association management company
- Make a payment or check your account status
Get the App!
- Text nabr to 59248 and receive a text back with an app download link.
- Or search for Nabr Network in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.